Tantra, an ancient eastern science, which included sexuality and spirituality as a doorway to ecstasy, creation, healing and enlightenment. Tantra was born in India around 5000 BC, through the sacred union of Hindu god Shiva, pure “Consciousness” and his consort, the goddess Shakti, pure “Energy”.
Tantric Journey with Mal Weerarante is a an awakening and healing process based on this ancient science to help:
- Enhance love, intimacy and sexuality
- Improve relationships
- Heal your body, mind and spirit
Recent research has shown that tantric practices contribute to balance the left and right hemispheres of the brain and enhance the production of endorphins, making people more relaxed, healthy, and happy reducing tension and stress.
To help you decide whether to go ahead with the Tantric Journey, try and answer some of the following questions.
- Have you ever felt incomplete during sex because your partner has already “landed” before you have even had a chance to “take off”?
- Have you ever glimpsed an ecstatic moment in love and later felt that you did not know the way back?
- Have you ever wished to be touched at the core of your being, yet felt afraid to open your self up and be vulnerable?
- Have you ever felt bored with sex in a long-term relationship and found yourself wishing you could capture the passion that used to make sex between you so exciting?
- Whilst making love or just afterwards, have you ever wondered: Isn’t there more to sex, than this?
If you have answered, “yes” to any one of theses questions, you sense intuitively, the value of taking part in the Tantric Journey.